Binance Launches New Binance Chain Smart Contracts
At Binance, we truly believe that decentralized finance will play a pivotal role in the future.
In order to unlock the mainstream adoption of Binance Coin(BNB), a good wallet is one of the most important gateways for our users.
We appreciate all wallets who contribute to improving the user experience of Binance Chain!
Now team up with the high-quality wallets that have supported our Binance Chain since the beginning, we jointly launch the Binance Chain smart contract. Use the smart contract to trade your BTC or ETH to BNB, and it generates an extra 12% BNB as your profit, which we committed to a total of 10,000,000 BNB.
To use the smart contract, please follow the steps below.
- Install any of the wallets mentioned above (MetaMask wallet,Trust wallet,Atomic wallet,and ZenGo wallet).
- Add Binance (BNB) token to the wallet.
- Send BTC or ETH to the smart contract address in the wallet.
- The minimum sending volume of the BTC smart contract is 0.1 BTC, and the minimum sending volume of the ETH smart contract is 1 ETH.
- BNB will be automatically deposited into your wallet (including the original value +12% BNB increase in value).
ETH Smart Contract
- Suppose the price of ETH is $1300 and the price of BNB is $300.
- In your wallet, send 1 ETH to the smart contract ($1300), and you will receive $1300+($1300×12%)=$1456, which is 4.85 BNB, ($156 gain).
BTC Smart Contract
- Similarly, for example, the price of BTC is $17,000, and the price of BNB is $300.
In your wallet, send 1 BTC to the smart contract ($17,000), and you will receive $17,000+($17,000×12%)=$19040, which is 63.47 BNB, ($2040 gain).
- The profit margin may fluctuate during the activity, but it will not be less than 10%.
- The minimum sending volume of BTC smart contract is 0.1 BTC, and the minimum sending volume of ETH smart contract is 1 ETH.
- The activity will continue until the contract pool of 10,000,000 BNB is issued (expected until January 2023).
- After the activity finished, if you send BTC or ETH to the smart contract, your coins will be automatically returned to your wallet and no profit will be generated.